You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

#764 2006 SOLD

Motorhomes of Texas has a beautiful 2006 quad slide for sale.  Ron, you should be all over this one!!!

http://motorhomesoftexas.com/coachrv/new...-45--C1832

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Price reduction from $389,500 to $299,500.

http://motorhomesoftexas.com/coachrv/new...-45--C1832

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Is anyone familiar with this unit? I'm a relative newbie but the price seems very competitive, isn't it?

I obtained more information from Motorhomes of Texas for this coach.  It does not have a washer/dryer.  I asked if it would be possible to add.  They said that it would be cost prohibitive do so because of the layout.

Bummer.  That's a deal breaker for me.

Would be for me too. But they're all different, so you've got to stay on your game when looking. Sounds like a pretty honest answer from the seller. Russ

Russ White
2016 Winnebago Vista LX 30T
#530  ( Sold )
1999 45' Double Slide - Factory upgrade 2004

I made a deal on my first Newell contingent upon being able to install a washer/dryer combo. Called Newell and they said that the only place to put a washer/dryer in that coach was to wipe out the use of the large walk in closet. Got my deposit back and found another one, 2 years newer with a washer/dryer already installed.

Takes time to find the right one. Some things are preferences and some are necessities for us.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

On a humorous note, one could always install WD in one of Marc Newman's stackers.

We had no w/d in our coaches until the current 93 coach. My wife wasn't keen on it, the the first time she did laundry while tooling down the freeway she decided this is too cool, so we kept them instead of converting the space to a closet.

Jon Kabbe
1993 coach 337 with Civic towed

(01-23-2016, 10:53 AM)ccjohnson Wrote:  On a humorous note, one could always install WD in one of Marc Newman's stackers.

Hey we can do thatSmile. Do you want a stackable unit or a full side by side? Front loading or traditional top loadersSmile

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Price Reduction to $287,500.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com