You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Cesana Curved Shower parts list

The plastic roller track on the top for our shower started splitting recently. I finally got the guts to call Morgan to order a replacement before it throws anything else off with the shower door. I was expecting about $200 based on the comments I had seen previously.

Well, they have 2 left and the price is currently $370 for it. Ugh.

I went and googled the part number from Tom's parts list and lo and behold, someone is selling them from Italy for $87. Ebay shows that they have sold 17 of them and they have more than 10 available. The seller has a 99.7% positive rating on 1200 sales so they appear to be legit. They also have some other Cesana parts (top rail, rollers, etc).

I ordered yesterday and the TNT tracking shows it will be here on Jan 30, so the delivery would be less than a week if that holds true.

At this price, I feel like I should have bought 2 of them to have a spare.

Anyways, here's the listing:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/253245707409

Paul
Coach #540
2000 Double Slide, Bath and a half, Average sized fan for its age
Fulltiming for a while around CO

While I no longer need them, I would think about ordering a set of rollers since they wear out and just a little slack in the bearing will through the tracking off.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

paul,

great find

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

once you verify it is the right one and works well let us know

tom

Paul,
Great find!!!!  I used your link to EBAY & found the shower door wheels for sale by two sellers.  They appeared the same as on my shower.  I ordered two from TDsupplies613, who shipped from Maryland.  They were $95.00 a piece.  I was at Newell in November & they wanted $325.00 for one wheel.  I ordered them on Jan 25th and it was estimated I would receive them between Feb 8th & 20th.  I received them on Jan 30th.  They were an exact match of what was on my shower door.  They were pictured in the ad as just the wheel & eccentric stem, without the trim cap, spacer, washer & nut.  That is how they arrived.  I used the trim cap, spacer, washer & nut from the old one and it fit perfectly.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Awesome, Steve!

My roller track arrived yesterday, so less than a week for delivery from Italy. Not sure if it is the correct one yet as I ordered it to a friend's house who will be visiting us this weekend. I wasn't sure how long it would take when I ordered it, so I sent to them in hopes it would arrive before they left. Will know this weekend if it is correct.

Paul
Coach #540

I had ordered the roller track from Paul's link.  I received the item, but wasn't sure it was right, although it looked right.  A fellow Newell owner had a small piece of the roller track from when his was replaced.  It is an exact match!

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Finally got around to putting this in. It was the right part! It's been a bit cold lately so I didn't get the benefit of letting it sit out in the sun. So it was a bit hard to get it in, especially around the curve. But some heat from the wife's hair dryer was all it took. I'm half considering ordering a spare now.

Paul
Coach #540

I pray these parts are still available, I need two top track parts that connect the two top parts together. Here I am making more work for myself UGH!!!! who cares that there was a big gap at the top of the door opening when the door was closed??? But Noooooo I had to try and adjust it a little, a little too much that is.

Does the entire enclosure have to come out in order to fix this? I saw one person used jb-weld, maybe Ill try that while waiting for the two parts from Italy.

Never a dull moment

BTW the top rubber part is still active but at over a million bucks LOL, LOL I just emailed the seller to ask how much the part is. I may as well stock up on a few parts while they have them for later.

home: Southern California
05 #746 quad slide 2000i, 
Steerable tag 
Detroit Diesel series 60 515 hp
Allison trans

Toad 2013 Avalanche Black Diamond edition 4 wheel drive

Call me thursday

Tom