You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

2016 Newell Gurus Rally Proposal

Rumor has it several people are caravaning together. I would be interested in joining a group or forming one. I'm on i40 and shortest way shows going through Amarillo. But not opposed to joining others somew here else...any one going to Newell ahead of time

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

June 1 Wed Drive 290 miles to Oklahoma City, OK
Mustang Run (405)577-6040

June 2 Th Drive 253 miles to Amarillo, TX
Fort Amarillo RV (806)331-1700

June 3 - 10 Drive 310 miles to Ruidoso, NM
Ruidoso Motor Coach Ranch (575)339-4556

Marc, I don't know about any caravans but this is our route for the way out.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

michael day and i will be leaving austin texas on either thursday or friday before the rally. will take a leisurely 2-3 days to do the 575 miles to ruidoso.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Rudy, myself and the Martins will be leaving Nacogdoches around 8:00 on the 4th.  We will be going on I-20.  We will be joined in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area with Mike and Karen.  We are staying at the Buck Creek RV park in Abilene then arriving in Ruidoso on the 5th.   Anyone will be welcome to join us.

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

(05-23-2016, 06:40 AM)qcj Wrote:  Rudy, myself and the Martins will be leaving Nacogdoches around 8:00 on the 4th.  We will be going on I-20.  We will be joined in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area with Mike and Karen.  We are staying at the Buck Creek RV park in Abilene then arriving in Ruidoso on the 5th.   Anyone will be welcome to join us.

Just passing along this info in case any of you need it. There is a great place to get Oil/Filter change in the Abilene area. It is called Big Rigs Lube Center at I-20 Exit 277 - Tye, TX. Easy on/off I-20.  There is a Flying-J on one side of the street and this place is directly across. I've stopped there several times and they have always been very professional and quite reasonable!  Safe travels & see you all soon!       Jim