You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

My first trip in a coach

After months of work on the Newell we are off on our first trip.
We are leaving NC in the morning heading to Moscow, IA to see the fine people at HWH.
We checked the weather and looks we are going to see some snow.
New Tires, New Brakes, Oil Changed and Serviced, Waxed & Wheels Polished (I read on here that the coach runs better with wheels polished)
...now off to Iowa to get the HWH up to par.
We are excited!

Julius & Charlene
2001 Newell #576

Have a great trip!!

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Gotta love an adventure!

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

have fun! remember the motto of owning a coach....."theres nothin a credit card can't fix"

did you polish the undercarriage as well?

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Congratulations on your first trip.  I know you will be very pleased with the staff at HWH. We were there in September to get our slides worked on and they ended up fixing our Leveling System which I thought there was something wrong with, but was not sure.  It is nice to have things work properly.  You will be very close to the Amana Colonies.  You should visit all the little Amana Hamlets and shop in their stores.  There's a huge RV park and at this time of year probably would be no problem getting a spot.

Ed & Lynda Perkins
2002 Newell #638 (4 slides)
Tow 2012 TDI VW Jetta Car
2015 Mazda 6 Sedan
1998 F250 Work Truck
Pontoon boat, 2 John Deere Tractors and a golf cart!!!

Thanks to all for the much needed encouragement.
Well, we got up into Ohio today.
Had a hiccup with a lose alternator belt adjustment bolt.  Otherwise, it's been good so far.
Taking it slow with plenty of stop and walk arounds to check on everything. Hoping for the weather to clear up a bit in Iowa!

Julius & Charlene
2001 Newell #576