You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Parker Strip?

Just heard that there is another Newell on the Parker Strip. Wondering who & where.

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

(12-30-2015, 03:15 PM)prairieschooner Wrote:  Just heard that there is another Newell on the Parker Strip. Wondering who & where.
When we were there a couple years ago there was a nicely restored classic on the river front between the thirsty pirate and the roadrunner bars. I think they are regular snowbirds ?

Don & Linda
1987 Newell Classic 40 foot tag axle, silver 92 Turbo Ddec1
Coach #146

Haven't found them yet, we have moved up river now sitting with great views & amazing sunrises. Might get the boat in the water & go looking again.

cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

I bet it's Michael Hoffart #372 (mnhoff). [Image: avatar_412.jpg?dateline=1424213266]

Jon & Chris Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86
450 hp ISM 5 spd ZF Ecomat 2
2004 Range Rover L322 Toad

No talked with Mikey not that long ago & they aren't coming this year.