You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Trailer or Toad

I tell Elaine all the time that even if we no longer had a car I would still pull our trailer.....it is my mancave when the car is removed. I'm able to carry with us all the things that make me happy.

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

We are packing up to head to Canada this week. Have a 26' Pace stacker full. CanAm Spyder, Harley, Jeep YJ, 250 gal fuel tank (1/2 full) 300 gal water tank (empty) 40 gal R/O drinking water. meat freezer, and canned/dry groceries for 5 weeks if need be. Never had the trailer this full. Just added  the water and fuel this week. Guessing it will weigh 16-17k. lbs.
Don't know how we would manage without trailer. Leaving the RZR in favour of the water and fuel tanks. Hope we don't need the tanks but who knows. Leaving the Newell in AZ and taking the Wanderlodge. It pulls the trailer well and never worry about heat in the hot weather. Never really had issue with Newell but have mostly pulled the big trailer in the cooler months. Had to back off the throttle last summer going up tp Deadwood though. The old 8V92 seems to have more power than the M11 500HP.  Take care all,  Mark

Mark and Marian

1986 #125   (left us for a new home in Oregon)
1999 Wanderlodge LX40
1979 Mc 8 6V92
Pace 28' stacker

Regina Beach SK  Maricopa AZ