You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

390 going up for sale

I'm sad to say that 390 is for sale.  Send me your contact info for information.
Bob

Bob Miller
Previous owner of #390

Bob,

Good luck on the sale. I know this to be a solid coach, and the interior remodel makes it fresh and attractive on the inside.  

Btw, 390 is the third coach in the banner above!

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

(01-17-2016, 03:46 PM)Airplane Guy Wrote:  I'm sad to say that 390 is for sale.  Send me your contact info for information.
Bob

Hi Bob

I see that you have a Cayman S. I have just purchase a Boxster base 265 HP and really having a ball with it. I have done a couple of track days, AMP and Roebling which was the most fun I have had in years. I am doing Barber Motorsport Park in Feb and Road Atlanta in March. Have you done any track days with the Cayman? I am just learning about the Porsche and learning to appreciate the technology. I have just purchase a couple  of trailers so that I can take the Newell, Porsche, Goldwing, and RZR and have everything covered.

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck

I'm sad to say 390 has a new home. I will let Keith tell you who the new owner is. I had two great years full time in this coach. I miss it already.

Bob Miller
Previous owner of #390

(03-26-2016, 05:07 PM)Airplane Guy Wrote:  I'm sad to say 390 has a new home. I will let Keith tell you who the new owner is. I had two great years full time in this coach. I miss it already.

Thank you Robert for taking such great care of this coach.My wife and I look forward to fulltiming in it when our daughter goes to college in 2 years.Hopefully we will have it set up by then.We look forward to meeting some of you on the road.I do wish That Richard the previous owner to Robert would have done a little more detailed record keeping.Thanks again Robert it was a pleasure meeting you and your wife.You are both class acts.

Congratulations on your new coach.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

(03-28-2016, 05:56 AM)Richard Wrote:  Congratulations on your new coach.

Thanks Richard.I am so glad you hooked me up on this coach.I like the layout much better than # 385 at MOT.Get ready for lots of stupid questions.
Keith