You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

#765 2006 For Sale

When I first saw #765 advertised it was listed at $494,000 for the coach and a triple axle trailer wrapped to match the paint on the coach. The price was dropped by over $100,000 in 2017 but the trailer was no longer included. All ads since that time have been just the coach so not apples to apples. The coach has had about 3,000 miles put on it during the past 3 years according to the ads.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

We looked at and drove this coach almost one year ago.  It was garaged in New Jersey and was being advertised by the owner at 245K and by a dealer at 272K.  The interior and exterior looked very good.  The floor plan was not exactly what we we looking for at the time.  There were a few things that concerned me when driving the coach.  But nothing that would have stopped us from pursuing the possible purchase.  The owner and I could not come to an agreed upon price, so we walked away.

Joe & Darlene Roark
2007 Newell #1212
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Still for sale but interesting story. The current owner said he bought it in fall of 2019. It is for sale again so he can use the cash fir his horse boarding business. He said he has an old prevost and the 2006 Newell, both for sale. It was at a dealer in NJ, who referred me to the owner for showings and price. The owner wanted $275k. Interesting with the up and down prices. Now he has it listed with another dealer, National, which appears to be a FSBO dealer. Coach is now $282k and is still in NJ.
https://www.rvt.com/Newell-Coach-45-Clas...7-UX387716

Bob & Dottie
Newell 1261 & Jeep Grand Cherokee fulltimers
Past Teton Reliance 45'  5th wheel
Custom Volvo VNL780 tow vehicle
2014 Smart car