You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

microphor air leak

You can remove the sequence valve without removing the potty. Make good notes on how the air lines attach.

I have had one sequence valve where the body cracked resulting in a big air leak.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

What is the best way to clean the bleed off plug? I believe this is what is causing the flap to remain open as I can here air slowly leaking from it after flushing and it closes when the air stops leaking. I have removed it and the manual says to clean and replace. Any suggestions?

Dario
#581 2001 45'8"

I sprayed mine with carb cleaner.

Steve Magown
Calhoun, LA
2001 Prevost H3 Vantare
formerly Newell #458

Thanks Steve. I removed and cleaned the air bleed off plug and it is working better but taking about 15-18 seconds for a complete cycle. I probably need to rebuild the sequencing valve. Will look into it. Again, thanks

Dario

Just found a weird pinhole/crack in a flush valve air line on one of the Microphor toilets.

Can someone confirm the size (1/4"?) of the airline and the type of compression fitting/ferrule to use on it.

Also is it just regular 1/4" air line or something special.

Thanks!

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller
1996, 45'+, Non-slide, Series 60, ABS, 1.5 Bath, Reverse Floorplan

Reg 1/4. And that fitting is something I have only seen on a Microphor, although all you need is a plastic ferrule. I would not use a metal ferrule since the rest of the assembly is plastic.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )