You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Blue Bird Sightings in Wittmann, AZ

Since you Newell Gurus are not coming to visit me, Darlene and I are going to the Bird folks for company.  

here is Pete and Sue's 96 and Dan and Cindy's 06 Wanderlodges at the McCloud's.

We went to go visit another bird owner in Morristown and had a great time there.  

these 2 birds are BEAUTIFUL.

Tom

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

I would keep them separate from your coach, or you might get a Newbird.

Ok, that was bad. I am sure you guys are doing a rivet by rivet comparison, and that would be fun.

Enjoy, your guests and encourage them to participate in our forum. We can always use more info.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

[attachment=3704 Wrote:     Nencantotom pid='25502' dateline='1456435398']Since you Newell Gurus are not coming to visit me, Darlene and I are going to the Bird folks for company.  

here is Pete and Sue's 96 and Dan and Cindy's 06 Wanderlodges at the McCloud's.

We went to go visit another bird owner in Morristown and had a great time there.  

these 2 birds are BEAUTIFUL.

Tom

We going to Reno in late July for my Nam reunion. We'll swing by after if yout around...
If you have a peasant section...
We've downsized..

Jimmy

I have known Dan and Cindy Sunderland for 20 years. Nice coach

Ernie Ekberg
Bluebird Wanderlodge

Dan & Cindy and Pete & Sue left this morning.  we had a great time with them and Forest and Cindy (who are still here)

my Newell is lined up behind Pets Bird getting ready to hook up while the floor is being done in the shop

tom

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Thanks Tom for a wonderful visit. It was a lot of fun. You ana Darlene are truely gracious hosts. It was great to meet Forest and Cindy.
Thanks again.

Pete and Sue

Peter Haggins
Courtenay BC
Canada
96 Wanderlodge 42' Mid Door