You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Pressure relief valve

This valve is located in the right front basement compartment (R-1).  This valve protects your air system from too high of air pressure.  Not sure what coach years this covers.  It is a Norgren valve.  Part #V07-100-NNLA.  Cost was $39.58 plus shipping & handling.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Thanks Steve.

I wrongfully assumed that was a pressure regulator that was installed backwards in an attempt to protect the system.

For gurus not familiar with other discussions on this setup. Here is a little background. If you have the HWH autoleveling system, that system causes the 120VAC pump to come on anytime the system is leveling. It does this via a contactor that overrides the well pump switch (in the picture). The Thomas pumps are capable of producing up to 150 psi, which exceeds the rated air pressure for the air bags.

The Thomas 120VAC pump is capable of rupturing an airbag. I know. In my case the relief valve did not operate properly or is set too high.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

The relief valve I posted is rated for a max pressure of 120 psi.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531