You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

#1415 2011 Quad Slide For Sale

As far as the TV lift goes, you can have a custom cabinet shop build you new cabinets to suit and add a TV lift inside. We added a TV lift behind the couch in the living room and it is awesome. I would do it a little differently now but the unit works well and hides great.

Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell Coach 498 
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40

Michael, how do you find out all that info (e.g. the # items on change order; the advertised price back then)? Very helpful!

All it takes is hours of research each week checking numerous web sites and compiling voluminous files and databases.

Unfortunately, I have many vehicles that I have some information on but never found the coach number and others that I have never gotten any information on because they never appeared on any of the sites I monitoring nor were able to find anyone with personal knowledge. I developed a spreadsheet which helps me I identify the correct VIN numbers for most Newells since 1985, 1990 if I know the length.

I have change orders and prices on a few Newells and I am always looking for more so if anyone has the original build sheet or original floorplan for their coach, let me know and if I don't have it and you have a way to photograph it or scan it, I would be grateful. A quick PM or email and I will let you know if I already have the information but odds are I do not.

In some years, I only have photos of less than 50% of the coaches built. Photos of coaches pre-1990 very recently built coaches are tougher to come by but again, if anyone has photos (exterior and interior preferred but I will take what I can get) of any Newell let me know and I will tell you if I need them for my collection which currently is in excess of 5.35 gigabytes. Photos help me determine coach numbers which in turn helps me determine the VIN. I do have MOST VIN's from 1985-2019 and working on 2020 as they are sold and registered. Newell assisted my effort several years ago in identifying VIN numbers so my hat's off to them for helping me fill in the blanks. Most that I didn't have at that time were shipped out of the country explaining why I couldn't find any record of them. I try to leave Newell alone as they are very busy and need to make a profit rather than messing with my questions.

I really appreciate those on this site who also monitor the internet for Newells for sale so I can benefit from their research as well.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Awesome work and very helpful to the rest of us. Thanks

And i find it remarkable that Newell would lower price by $350K in just about 4mos

What the heck does that say about either their pricing or this coach?

Some of the coaches on Newell's lot may be consignments so it could be the owner that is making the pricing decisions.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Got it