You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

I'm Back !

Hey Gang,

Been away from the site since my Sister passed and while renovating our "Ponderosa" down on the Mexico border in Rio Rico, Arizona.

Sorry to have not been available or return e-mails, but sure you all did great without me...

Hedy has been staying in the coach on our lot 21 at MotorCoach CC in Indio since November and I am slaving away in the Arizona desert (and loving every minute).

We have made a reservation for Ruidoso and look forward to seeing all of you. I will cancel though  if I find out that Tom is not bringing the "Root Beer Still" !!

We may be selling our coach after about 6 years of ownership and will look for everyone's opinions at the Rally.

We do have our lot 21 , complete with full size pool and spa and 700sf shade structure with indoor and outdoor kitchens FOR SALE now.....www.motorcoachcountryclub.com

I see I only missed 12 trillion new posts while away and it will take me until the Rally to catch up......

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

Larry, glad to see you back here. your house looks really nice.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Great to hear from you again Larry. Sorry to hear about your Sister. Congrats on your new home.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Larry, nice house in Rio Rico. I am just a few miles further south in San Carlos, Sonora. Send me a address and hone number so Jan and I can stop by sometime when we are on our way to Tucson.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

Buena vista !

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Welcome back! Missed having you on the site. Look forward to seeing you guys at NM.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Welcome back! Sorry we missed you on our last trip. Still anxious to see the hacienda.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

You have our deepest sympathies on the loss of your sister Larry.