You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Right leaning...

Yes, we DO lean right politically and our coach seems to follow suit... Lol 
When we either air up all the way (full UP position) or in travel mode the coach leans to the passenger side a little.  How is this adjusted please?  I would guess ride height valves but not sure...  
We are on fairly level ground but I don't think that should matter.  This is only a big deal when it rains hard and we are away and cannot lean the coach left - I would like the coach to lean toward the driver side if not level...

Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell Coach 498 
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40

The RHCV (ride height control valves) can be adjusted to correct the issue in travel mode. I'm not sure about adjusting at full up. I have never require full up except for trying to level on hilly terrain. I would allow it to automatically level then switch to manual mode and release some air from the side you want lower.

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.