You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Metro Vac N Blo Vacuum blowers

Anyone have/use one of these?  I was thinking it might be great in the bays...

Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell Coach 498 
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40

I have had one of these for years. It is the best vac I have ever used. There is only one problem. It is on wheels. When you turn it on you will have to chase it across the room unless you have a hold of it. You can read about it on autogreek.net where all of the car detailers hang out. They love the suction and they used the strong exhaust (which blows it across the floor) to blow off the dashboard before vacuuming it. What I like best is the large and very small vacuum brushes it come with. The small ones really clean out the A/C vents.

The biggest problem I have is keeping my wife from removing it from the motorhome and using it in the house.

Mike Stephenson
Lubbock, Tx
1999 Beaver Patriot Thunder
2004 MB Cruiser

Thanks for the review! You mentioned you have the model with wheels. I see they have a LOT of different models... Which would you recommend for the coach specifically to clean out the bays, vacuum the carpet (without having to drag out the hose for the built-in vacuum)? I will use it in the car also...

Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell Coach 498 
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40