You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Newell sighting in Amana

We are in Amana, IA this week attending our first FMCA Rally. There must be 200 coaches here. I've seen 1 other Newell, a beautiful late model with Texas plates I think. The owner must be a Newell enthusiast. He has Newell logo stickers in the back windows of his Escalade toad..I haven't had a chance to talk to him yet.

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Are you still in Amana?! Our farm is just 15 minutes away. My wife and I would love to see your coach if your open to it.

Thanks,
Roy...

You can call or text me also.  
319-560-6759.  

See all that dirt all over down there?  I just put in 100 septic dumps for he RV Park in March.  Last week we put in a drain line for the bar in the Morton building.

1974 35' Newell Coach, Cat 1160 with Allison Auto 6 Speed... 69 Camaro 396 SS, 2010 Camaro SSRS Hennessey, 72 Buick Electra, Eastern Iowa.

Thanks to Roy for stopping in to visit us Sunday am after working all night! Roy is a fire fighter/EMT and keeps very busy as a businessman and family man as well. I wish we would have had time for a ride in the Hennessey Camaro.....maybe next time! It was great to visit with a fellow "Gearhead"!!!

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Great to talk with you the other day!

We just got back from a week long trip to North East Iowa with the Newell. Ran great, everything worked as expected.  Followed the Mississippi for a ways and visited some great county and state parks.  Kids had a blast.

I showed my wife the pictures of your Newell, she thought it looked huge compared to our 35 footer. Then she stated it would be nice to have more room with the kids.  I told her that is what the tent is for, as they get older they can sleep outside. Lol...

If your back out this way or I make it up your way with he Hennessey I will let you know!

Roy...

1974 35' Newell Coach, Cat 1160 with Allison Auto 6 Speed... 69 Camaro 396 SS, 2010 Camaro SSRS Hennessey, 72 Buick Electra, Eastern Iowa.