You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Heat ventalation Fan motor

Can anyone give me a direction in advance for replacement of the heat ventilation fan motor located under the sofa in my 95? Making a lot of strange noises at this time. Good old Canada. Temps are already heading below 32F.  The Newell is pointing towards the south but will not be leaving for the Parker Az for another week or 2?

If you are speaking about the fan coil for the Aqua Hot interior heat, parts are available from Roger Berke, the owner of the Aqua Hot forum and parts store here http://www.parts.rvhydronicheaterrepair.com

Roger sells parts at a modest discount, no tax and no shipping above $75. Order before noon Pacific and it will ship today ground. Shipping can be speeded up for a fee.

Rudy Legett
2003 Foretravel U320 4010
ISM11 450 hp Allison 4000R
Factory Authorized Aqua Hot Repair Center
Southeast Texas Area

You might try sticking something under the front or back of the unit. Ours rattle a lot because the screws holding it to the wood floor come loose. I should probably loctite them...

Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell Coach 498 
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40

Mike is talking about the aquahot plenum motor.  His is under the couch.  Mine is in a front bay.    It is a vdo pm393.  45 bucks lots of places.   I replaced mine with it and it fits fine.   Do a search on our forum for vdo pm393 and you will see an entire thread on replacing it.  

Tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

thanks Tom.  exactly what I am looking for.