You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Air Bags for Dana IFS

I am replacing the Firestone W01-358-8087 air bags for the Dana Kirkstall IFS 84 suspension. As many of you know these are special order and the delivery time is six to eight weeks, plus the price is double what it should be. 

I have asked the vendor how many would need to be ordered to get a price break. 

My question to the forum is how many of you would want two? And are you willing to pay up front? 

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

If I can verify that these fit my front end, I am interested. What price have you been quoted?

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

The price I was quoted if we buy 10 sets, was 242. They are normally 292.

I will wait about a week before I either buy just a set for me, or make a bulk purchase to get the discount.

99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad

I am waiting for the 8 weeks and paid $ 221.94 plus shipping for 2 from R&S Springworks in Bladensburg MD...that was 3 weeks ago...talk to Seymour...shop around.

http://rsleafspring.com/search.aspx?find=w013588087

MG

Richard,

I paid $295 delivered about a year ago. I wonder what Newell would charge. Whatever it is might be worth it should you need a bag in a hurry. Russ

Russ White
2016 Winnebago Vista LX 30T
#530  ( Sold )
1999 45' Double Slide - Factory upgrade 2004

Thanks Marius,

That prices makes all the bulk order moot, since that did not include reshipping to all the individual buyers.

Oh well, I had good intentions, but I will go with Marius's source.

99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad

Richard, who did you order the W01-358-8087 bags from? SDTruckSprings.com was out of all 3 types of bags needed for my coach. I ordered the Drive bags from Michigan Truck Spring because they had them in stock, but they called Firestone about the 8087 and 9378 bags and were told:
- 8087 special order 8 at a time custom made. Thus, why I would like to know where you ordered?
- 9378 discontinued with no replacement

Mike & Jeannie Ginn
2000 Newell #555 - sold July 2020
2019 Leisure Travel Van FX model

my tag bags i couldnt find so i spent time on the firestone site looking for nearly identical bags. i checked with firestone and they agreed with my choice. they worked fine. so you might consider the same.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

http://newellgurus.com/showthread.php?ti...ht=airbags

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

I ordered from Sdstrucksprings

99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad