You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

And we're back!

Sometime on Friday morning, our server provider did some sort of maintenance that completely ruined our server.  We are currently in the process of moving everything back over to a new machine, so for a couple hours you may notice missing pictures.  

If you see any glaring issues that weren't around before, please let me know here.

Thanks!

Thanks, Scott.....I felt so...so..uh.....disconnected! ;-)

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

You da man Scott!

2003 foretravel designer series. previous 2000 foretravel 34 ft, isc 350, 1995 45 ft Newell coach 385, Foretravel [2], 4106, 4905, wayne bus, wanderlodge fc, gmc motorhome.
toads: 2011 honda fit sport, Yamaha Zuma 125, Suzuki tu250.
daily drivers: boxster and cayenne

Scott has been burning the midnight oil getting the site back up. We really appreciate his efforts.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Thank you very much.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Thank you Scott!

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

A lot of you don't hear scott mentioned much. he is our youngest son and a brilliant electrical engineer. he is also a captain in the USAF and while the site was having problems he was trying to help me while he worked 18 hours at his day job on a special assignment friday. and....he is our master webmaster. he built our site/forum and does the routine maintenance on it as well as is one our admins. i can't thank scott enough for all he does for newellgurus, but more so for being a great son.

he spent his entire saturday today rebuilding our server and getting us going.

there are still picture files being migrated back to our new server that will be completed sunday sometime.

we are not a professional gang here that run the forum. we just do the best we can for the least amount of money and time that we can. it is a labor of love. thankfully scott is incredibly smart on this stuff.

i also want to thank my dear friends and forum supermoderators and admins who do alot of the behind the scenes work in researching and approving new members of the forum as well as keeping a watchful eye on content. Michael Day, Forest Olivier and Clarke Hockwald. we are a G rated forum and thanks to all of you for keeping it that way. i would have no problem having my 9 year old grandson read our forum and we all know that many forums get pretty crude....but not us. thanks for that.

i got many many emails from you guys asking about the forum being down. thanks for checking with us.

later

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

(10-15-2016, 08:21 PM)encantotom Wrote:  A lot of you don't hear scott mentioned much.  he is our youngest son and a brilliant electrical engineer.  he is also a captain in the USAF and while the site was having problems he was trying to help me while he worked 18 hours at his day job on a special assignment friday.  and....he is our master webmaster.  he built our site/forum and does the routine maintenance on it as well as is one our admins.  i can't thank scott enough for all he does for newellgurus, but more so for being a great son.  

he spent his entire saturday today rebuilding our server and getting us going.  

there are still picture files being migrated back to our new server that will be completed sunday sometime.

we are not a professional gang here that run the forum.  we just do the best we can for the least amount of money and time that we can.  it is a labor of love.  thankfully scott is incredibly smart on this stuff.  

i also want to thank my dear friends and forum supermoderators and admins who do alot of the behind the scenes work in researching and approving new members of the forum as well as keeping a watchful eye on content.  Michael Day, Forest Olivier and Clarke Hockwald.  we are a G rated forum and thanks to all of you for keeping it that way.  i would have no problem having my 9 year old grandson read our forum and we all know that many forums get pretty crude....but not us.  thanks for that.  

i got many many emails from you guys asking about the forum being down.  thanks for checking with us.  

later

tom
My thanks to you and Scott and all the moderators and all the knowledge the forum has. 
You guys have saved my ... "content", bacon many times.
Jim

2003 foretravel designer series. previous 2000 foretravel 34 ft, isc 350, 1995 45 ft Newell coach 385, Foretravel [2], 4106, 4905, wayne bus, wanderlodge fc, gmc motorhome.
toads: 2011 honda fit sport, Yamaha Zuma 125, Suzuki tu250.
daily drivers: boxster and cayenne

Thanks ever so much Scott