You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Mid entry door screen

Can any one share their experience on replacing the screen door on your newels. I have a screen that stacks to the right side on my mid entry, that would be very similar to a phantom screen door in residential. It now has a nylon screen in it but I was wondering if any one has replaced the screen with a heavier metal type screen with success?

Golly no answers?

1998 Coach 484
1997 Suzuki Sidekick toad. 
Cheers.  

It is a Phantom Screen. Their fabric is first rate but you can replace it with any screen fabric. They have a facility nearby which I will use the next time, I didn't have the time so I just replaced it with Ace Hardware regular screen. It is a relatively easy job.

Jim
2014 Newell Coach 1482 Mid Entry 45'8" Valid Slides and Valid Levelling

(04-15-2024, 07:10 PM)hypoxia Wrote:  It is a Phantom Screen.  Their fabric is first rate but you can replace it with any screen fabric.  They have a facility nearby which I will use the next time, I didn't have the time so I just replaced it with Ace Hardware regular screen.  It is a relatively easy job.
Thank you.

1998 Coach 484
1997 Suzuki Sidekick toad. 
Cheers.  

Phantom Screen Fabric Replacement

Jim
2014 Newell Coach 1482 Mid Entry 45'8" Valid Slides and Valid Levelling