You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Newell Guru Ruidoso Rally Live Thread

I have updated my webpage NewellOwner.com/Ruidoso-Rally to include additional photos.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

We really enjoyed our trip to Ruidoso and many thanks to Tom and Darlene for making it enjoyable.  It was a super great park and could not ask for any better weather.  Good to meet with our old friends and make new ones.

Three of us (Mike & Karen, Robert & Carol Ann and Mary and I) decided to go from Ruidoso to Creede, CO. for 7 to 10 days and stay at the Mountain Views at Rivers Edge RV park.  This is great park with large spaces and would make a great place for a Newell Gurus rally.  Tom please look into it.  There is a lot to do as I am sure many of you already know.  The weather was 25 to 32 in the mornings and 60s to the low 70s during the day and had no rain.  While there we drove our jeeps over Engineer and Cinnamon Pass.  Wish Forest, Ron and Marc could have been with us.  

We made it back to Nacogdoches safely where it is 95-98 degrees.  We are looking forward to next year.  Safe travels everyone.

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

Just a note to say HI!
We no longer have our Newell and have moved to Goodyear, AZ to a retirement community.
Michael Day contacted me to invite me up to Tom and Darlene's home in Whittman, AZ as he and Georgia were there for a few days.
I must say that we really enjoyed getting together with them and remembering the good times we had over the years in our Newell. Tom and Darlene have a marvelous home and RV barn and are wonderful hosts!
We may not have an RV but friendships are everlasting.
Safe travels!
Neal Weckworth

Neal Weckworth
2007 Newell

Thanks for driving up to see us Neal. We always enjoy getting together with you and Barbara.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

We are planning to attend, in spot 22 or 23 I think.

[email protected]