You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

3rd annual no rally rally

We are booked in #609 for Arriving May 14th and Leaving May 21st. We are so looking forward to forging new friendships with the infamous "Gurus".
YAY Big Grin

Julius & Charlene
2001 Newell #576

Julius & Charlene,
We look forward to meeting you! If you have never been to this resort, you will love it! Whoever picked your site did a great job--face in looking at the lake & the fountain.

If you are going on to the Riudoso Rally, there will be others that you could travel with if you wish.

For any one else who wants to join us for socializing with Newell Gurus, Katie in the office is well aware of our group & will take excellent care of you!

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Steve, We will be in spot #361 May 13th- 20th.  Looking very much forward to it.

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

I just made reservations May 8 - 21 (Lot 175-220...near club house). laissez bon temps rouler!

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Looking forward to meeting the Gurus.

Julius & Charlene
2001 Newell #576

are any of you also going to our rally in ruidoso?

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

I can't make the Ruidoso rally....Or my daughter would not have anyone to walk her down the isle. Smile

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

The No Rally Rally is underway.  We have six coaches so far.  We will be putting on seminars to help Newell owners.  So far we have three planned--one on the coach's air system, basic coach maintenance & improving a coaches' appearance.

Any Newell owners in the area are welcome to come & join us.  Plenty of room in one of the finest RV Resorts in the country.

Please don't forget the official Newel Gurus rally is June 5 thru June 9 in Riudoso, NM.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

We are leaving NC Saturday morning.
Will be rolling in on Sunday.

Julius & Charlene
2001 Newell #576

Safe travels!!!!!

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531