You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

3rd annual no rally rally

I had booked from May 15 to May 31st, but work caused me to push back my arrival until the 25th.

I hate I'm missing everyone.

Steve Magown
Calhoun, LA
2001 Prevost H3 Vantare
formerly Newell #458

darlene and i are planning on being there thursday afternoon.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Tom, Darlene & Steve we look forward to your arrival.

Ron Skeen has become motivated to clean his coach since he has been at the rally.  Here he is showing us how to do it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Group went to see the Blue Angels practice.  45 minute show was spectacular!  Thanks to Rudy Leggett for organizing the trip!

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

So if we came in Friday morning we would have friends there? We might can swing that! Do we need to call the park and register?

Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell Coach 498 
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40

Adrian & Karen,
Some are leaving Saturday, but a number of us will still be here. Tom McCloud is arriving Thursday. If you call the resort, tell them you are with the Newell group & you can get a rally rate.

Group participated in a BBQ luncheon that was put on by the resort staff. Very good BBQ.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Well don't tell me how good the BBQ was that I missed! Lol
Thanks, look forward to meeting you all!
If we can swing it we will leave Thurs morning but my family wants us to hang around until Thurs night for a party. Depending on the wife's decision we may get there Friday morning and stay until Sat
It's about a 6 hour drive from Beaumont, TX and then another 5 or so to Huntsville so it splits the trip home up nicely plus get to meet other gurus! How good is that?

Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell Coach 498 
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40

Many in the group today took advantage of a free continental breakfast that was provided & put on by the resort staff.

Tom & Darlene McCloud arrived in their Newell today.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Richard & Rhonda Entrekin hosted a Gumbo dinner.  It was absolutely delicious!  The Jordans provided dessert for the group.  Special thanks to the Entrekins & Jordans.  Every one had a great time socializing.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

While at the No Rally Rally I needed to replace the motor in my salon AquaHot blower.  Took about 1 1/2 hrs.  Mine is located at the rear of basement compartment L-3.

I got mine here:
http://www.rockauto.com/en/parts/vdo,PM3...motor,6916

Two Gurus pulled out today.  I thank them for helping make the 3rd annual No Rally Rally a huge success.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531