You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

1218 2008

Hi, just a quick hello, i am the lucky new owner of 1218, a 2008 quad slide with a up and down history (up 2008 Nascar championship win, well the owner! Down, a small locker fire in one of the freezers)
She is now fighting fit and on her way to the UK to live out her retirement cruising the race tracks of Europe.
Im sure i will be posting on here for advise as its a big move up from my 08 Tradition, Lots to learn and work out, but I'm looking forward to it!
Cheers
Rob

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2008 NEWELL C-15 ZF 1218

hi rob,

we wondered about a brit wanting to join the forum but understand now. so very cool you are taking it across the pond

keep in touch

what race team is it for?

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

(12-12-2016, 02:15 PM)encantotom Wrote:  hi rob,

we wondered about a brit wanting to join the forum but understand now.  so very cool you are taking it across the pond

keep in touch

what race team is it for?

tom
Hi Tom,

A mixture of the European Le Mans Series and historic racing with The Masters Series (historic F1 from the Cosworth era up to 1983 and historic sportscars). 

Im sure i will be staying in touch as i learn all the ins and outs of a Newell, I believe there are only Three currently in the UK but you may well know better than me!

Thanks
Rob

2008 NEWELL C-15 ZF 1218