You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New owners 635.

Hi, we are extremely happy to buy our first Newell! We didn't expect to ever get a coach like this.
I've been reading this forum for years, but now have a reason to join. I look forward to learn from you all. Randy

Randy and Kelle
2002 Quad slide. #635
24' Pace stacker

Welcome Randy and Kelle!! Tell us about yourselves and your coach. That is one that I haven't seen photos of. We have a Gallery where you can upload photos of your coach, we would love to see them. The only information I have on #635 was from back in 2002 when it was listed as having a black, taupe, deep burgundy and gold exterior and a bone interior with brown and black accents, a Detroit Series 60, Allison 6 speed, Kohler 20KW generator, stacked washer/dryer, dishwasher and marble floors in the galley and bath.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

It sounds like you know more about it than we do! I just gave her a Christmas bath, first time it's been warm enough here in Ok. since we got her. I'll try to figure out how to upload pictures.

Randy and Kelle
2002 Quad slide. #635
24' Pace stacker

Ok, I put a few pictures in an album. The coach is really clean and appears to be well taken care of. 53,000 miles.

Randy and Kelle
2002 Quad slide. #635
24' Pace stacker

Thanks Randy and Kelle. Very attractive coach. I agree, from the photos it does appear well kept.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

howdy and welcome. i have a 2002 a little older and 2 slides.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Thanks Tom,
This is our first Newell, but our third motorhome, (Foretravel and Monaco Executive). These are a lot more complex then what I'm used to. But with you guys experience it makes it less daunting! Now if I could just figure out how to replace those little round speakers mounted to the ceilings....
Randy

Randy and Kelle
2002 Quad slide. #635
24' Pace stacker