You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

1983 40 ft 6v92 73k miles $18.9k

(01-19-2017, 09:37 PM)Fulltiming Wrote:  I notice that the ad has been"flagged for removal".

Newell private coach 40ft diesel pusher has 6v92 motor with 73k miles - $15900 (North phoenix) 

Not sure if it's the same unit, but the sellers name is Jake as mentioned in previous posts. Would this be a good price for an 83 Newell?

The photos appear to be the same coach at a price reduction of $3,000 from the original ad. That is far and away the lowest advertised price I have seen on a 1983. Please remember that in a coach of that age, condition of drivetrain, body, appliances and HVAC units is the primary determinate of value. Let us know what you find. AutoCheck.com does show the VIN above as a valid VIN.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

(01-19-2017, 10:12 PM)Fulltiming Wrote:  The photos appear to be the same coach at a price reduction of $3,000 from the original ad. That is far and away the lowest advertised price I have seen on a 1983. Please remember that in a coach of that age, condition of drivetrain, body, appliances and HVAC units is the primary determinate of value. Let us know what you find. AutoCheck.com does show the VIN above as a valid VIN.

Thanks for the info. Will let you know how everything turns out. Does need tires apparently, but in excellent shape otherwise according to seller, but I've heard that before.