You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

ISO of very qualified Newell Repair in the S.E.

Hello all!  

I am looking for a shop closer to my home in TN or at least the SE part of the country for servicing my coach and not having to head west.  I know there is a list on their site of suggested service centers but have found at least the ones in my state did not have that much knowledgeof them.  Really looking for a full service shop that knows these coaches!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2009 -  #1276

Excaliber Coach is noted by several. They're in Sanford, FL (near Orlando)

Tom Gauger-Dave Snyder
'01 Monaco Exec 515 Cummins ISM
'17 Chevy Colorado Toad
Shermans Dale, PA

I've seen a Newell at their facility, but I have had absolutely terrible results from USA Luxury Coach in Clearwater, FL, so I'd extremely strongly recommend staying far, far away from them. Clearwater Motorcoach (essentially next door to USA) is only slightly better with their abilities at this time. They will be vaguely honest, whereas USA Luxury Coach will definitely NOT be honest with you. Though Clearwater is probably farther than you're looking to go.

06 M450LXi 3 slide

There is a guy in west central Florida who is very familiar with Newell coaches. He started his own business quite a few years ago. He has posted on this site or someone has linked him to a thread. He has a Facebook site but it isn't update too often. I looked through my links on my work computer but don't have it on here.
Maybe one of the other gurus has the info handy.

Hank & Natalie Bensley
2001 Double Slide #586. 
2021 Cherokee Trailhawk Toad
We've been RV owners since 2002.
Port Orange, FL. Soon we will travel full time for "a while" Smile

Just my two cents for what it is worth. ( Not much)  Smile 

Miami Ok is around 600 miles from you. Most of the suggestions coming in are for shops at least that if not more. If you are searching out basic mechanical work, Tri State Truck in Chattannoga, a small husband and wife owned  truck , and diesel pusher shop  has been wonderful to us, but then we have a much older and simpler coach. If you need Newell specific repairs, you can't go wrong with the 600 miles to Miami. You know in advance they understand  your specific coach inside and out, and have all the doccumentation and many spare parts for it. I remember reading a comment from a guru on this forum not long ago  who ended up taking a "posse" down to make his coach driveable and extricate it  from many weeks in a totally inept shop. What ever you decide, good luck . Enjoy that beautiful coach.

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59