You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Blue sky
Star 

my understanding is blue sky is getting out of the rv insurance biz.. my new company is double.. almost 6k. Any other suggestions

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Amica - they do not sub out an RV policy. It is kept on their book.

Mike Stephenson
Lubbock, Tx
1999 Beaver Patriot Thunder
2004 MB Cruiser

(02-01-2017, 10:26 AM)Yachts Wrote:  my understanding is blue sky is getting out of the rv insurance biz.. my new company is double.. almost 6k. Any other suggestions

Try Geico
They have the best rates I've found

Rolleyes Ashley Pardue Coach 589

Try these folks.
They truly went the extra mile for me..
C & C Marketing and Insurance
http://candcrvinsurance.com/
[email protected]
936-425-5041

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59

i went through this last fall. my insurance has doubled in the past 3 years. i called and got quotes from almost everyone and just went with the cheapest. although not cheap. the problem with saying who each of us went with is that each state has different rates and even different areas within each state. and since we probably all have different needs for insurance. for example i need to carry high coverage, the rates can vary significantly not even taking into account value.

so what works for one is likely not to work for another.

just means spending a week on the phone getting quotes

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

When I purchased my coach last fall through Newell. Phil Cornelius sent me to Ron Jarvie 800-677-4027. He went to many companies and I ended up with Safeco. My auto and umbrella policies are still with USAA, but it was important to make sure the policies were complimentary and worked together for a total solution.

Mike & Jeannie Ginn
2000 Newell #555 - sold July 2020
2019 Leisure Travel Van FX model

My auto and home insurance are with USAA, they sub out the RV insurance to Progressive but you get a better rate and USAA makes sure that Progressive treats you properly.

Jon & Chris Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86
450 hp ISM 5 spd ZF Ecomat 2
2004 Range Rover L322 Toad

(02-01-2017, 11:30 AM)ashley Wrote:  
(02-01-2017, 10:26 AM)Yachts Wrote:  my understanding is blue sky is getting out of the rv insurance biz.. my new company is double.. almost 6k. Any other suggestions

Try Geico
They have the best rates I've found

Give me a Call 2816878687

Rolleyes Ashley Pardue Coach 589

Hi Ashley,
What is so special in Geico and why would someone get Geico services?
Public Insurance Liability

Foremost had good rates for ours.