You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Newell Gurus Coffee Cups

All,
When we move into 1242 my wife found two Newell Gurus coffee cups which she showed me at breakfast this week. We were at Newell on Tuesday and Wednesday to get the coach after repairs had been completed. The Newell Gurus coffee cups felt very durable. Maybe y'all designed them after the durable Newell Coach.

Reese

any gurus mugs you have were made by fellow gurus and distributed for free or at cost at rallys.

there are clear ones, different color squareish ones and a translucent blue one.

we also made tall root beer mugs one year. thanks to jeff and bill for the mugs

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Tom,
These coffee mugs are brown, square, and very sturdy.

Reese

Reese,

Have you backed away from the cliff? Last time you posted you were ready to sell your coach.

Not being sarcastic at all. I know I have been through that valley, and several others have too.

You have a nice piece of hardware, and I hope you are starting to enjoy it.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

bill appel made the square ones. i have some too. they are cool

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Richard,
On this trip to Newell spent additional time with two of the techs and got some questions answered and additional information clarified. Also, Mike the service writer has been very helpful answering my questions. Steep learning curve.

Reese