You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Just a reminder to crib your coach

Keith, Its my opinion that you wont need Pancake syrup. You may be putting undue stress on the rear engine cradle/support which could compromise the attachment of body panels. Gordons point is valuable. In the absence of any other information I tend to support vehicles at or near the suspension/frame attachment point.

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

(06-13-2017, 09:04 AM)HoosierDaddy Wrote:  Keith, Its my opinion that you wont need Pancake syrup. You may be putting undue stress on the rear engine cradle/support which could compromise the attachment of body panels. Gordons point is valuable. In the absence of any other information I tend to support vehicles at or near the suspension/frame attachment point.

Thanks to you and Gordon.I failed all my injunearing an spellin courses but I can stack wood if someone tells me wear to stack it.

1995 # 390