You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Anyone know this coach?

Thanks, i did send Chappell a private message but no response yet. I got to thinking about the Coach being from canada if it has any rust problems on the frame or if it spend most winters in the south.
Dan

Dan, 804 was registered in Miami, FL in early 2011 and in New Mexico in 2011, 2012 and 2013. Don't know prior to that.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Michael, the reason I noticed that is on the build sheet you sent me that the original owner "Walkers" requested, Metric speedometer, BI-Language VIN & Transport Canadian Certificate.. Would any of this be a something to be concerned about? I wonder how the mileage was converted from Kilometers to miles??
Thanks Again

Some speedometers have both Kilometers/hr and Miles/hr marked on them although I don't know if that was how Newell set that one up. Some electric speedometers have an way to switch the odometer reading between Kilometers and Miles. Since it has been in the U.S. for many years, I would not think that would be something to be concerned about.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Dan,
It is my understanding that 804 came out of Canada. I would contact Jason Haskins and clarify. When we looked at 804 in January I believe that Jason told me that it came from Canada, but I could have it mixed up with a different Newell. We looked at several in a short period of time and could have confused with another Newell.

Reese

Chappell is headed home from the rally. It will be two days before he gets back to Nagodoches.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Dan,
Met Chappell Jordan last week and looked at Coach 804. The tires were manufactured the 34th week of 2016. The exterior paint looks to be in very good condition. There is a scuff above the bedroom slide on the driver's side. That scuff was caused by trees, but it can be buffed out easily. The carpet has been cleaned and appears to be in better condition then the first time I saw this coach. There is enough space at the end of the desk to have another chair. The washer and dryer are manufactured by Bosch and appear to be new. As mentioned in an earlier post the commode is mid coach with two doors. The bedroom has two closets and there is another closet in the bath area. Plenty of cabinet space in the bedroom. Counter space in the galley is very good. 804 showed better on this visit then the previous visit.

Reese

thanks to you both for taking the time to look this over. Would either of you know what would be a fair price range to offer?
Dan

Dan,
Motorhomes of Texas owns this coach. I would offer between 360-375K. You can always go higher, but not lower.

Reese