You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

hwh air leveling wiring diagram for rear 6 pack coach #262

Hi, I purchased coach 262 in Feb of this year.Its a 1991 45 ft model 2000. The rear leveling six pack wiring is unplugged and I have no idea what color wire goes to which solonoid. I jumped battery power to the travel solonoids to bring the rig home. The color of the wires in the harness are 2 orange,1 red and white,1 black and white,1 blue and white. Any advice would be a big help ...Thanks.. Tom MahoneyHuh

tom, i pm'd you my phone number

give me a call

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

(05-11-2017, 04:16 PM)tom mahoney Wrote:  Hi, I purchased coach 262 in Feb of this year.Its a 1991 45 ft model 2000. The rear leveling six pack wiring is unplugged and I have no idea what color wire goes to which solonoid. I jumped battery power to the travel solonoids to bring the rig home. The color of the wires in the harness are 2 orange,1 red and white,1 black and white,1 blue and white. Any advice would be a big help ...Thanks.. Tom MahoneyHuh

(05-11-2017, 04:16 PM)tom mahoney Wrote:  Hi, I purchased coach 262 in Feb of this year.Its a 1991 45 ft model 2000. The rear leveling six pack wiring is unplugged and I have no idea what color wire goes to which solonoid. I jumped battery power to the travel solonoids to bring the rig home. The color of the wires in the harness are 2 orange,1 red and white,1 black and white,1 blue and white. Any advice would be a big help ...Thanks.. Tom MahoneyHuh

My 1991 coach 267 is experiencing loss of air.
anyone have any helpful info to help me track the leak down?

Robert, your 1991 has the same air system as mine. There are numerous locations which are subject to leakage. In general, there are two major air systems in your coach, auxiliary air and the brake air. So the first question I would ask is, of the two gauges (1 needle on 1, 2 needles on the other) how are they behaving. Do they all go down together, does one brake needle and the auxiliary needles drop together? That will help locate a starting place. A number of us use an ultrasonic leak detector https://www.amazon.com/Inficon-711-202-G...k+detector to help locate areas of leaks quickly. The solenoids for the air suspension system can be leaking, the fittings for the 120 volt air compressor could be leaking, the holding tanks could be leaking.

So to help you out, you might want to start a new thread and detail exactly what items are/are not holding air and what is affected (leveling, rear air, front air, slide cover, generator extending ram, air seat, etc.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

(05-11-2017, 04:28 PM)Tom  can I get the air suspension diagram from you too?I have service work being performed and they are at a standstillBob [email protected] Wrote:  tsom,  i pm'd you my phone number

give me a call

tom