You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

1994 38' on eBay

you guys are not helping me get excited about selling my 38' coach. i dont regard ebay as a place where you buy a coach. you put it on there to get leads. my coach was on ebay and i told the owner that i wouldnt even go look at it unless he took it off ebay.

larry, i will put 3 slides in mine for you. then make you a good deal....ha

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Tom you know your 38' is the Jewell and no comparison to this coach. What eBay does do is exposure and we now know there are 6 folks out there that has interest in a 38' ft Newell. In all the years I was selling aircraft, exposure was key. The right buyer will come.

Jimmy

I didn't buy my coach off Ebay, but I did see it on Ebay. The seller acted like he would pull it off Ebay at any time if I wanted to buy it--and did. After watching different selling strategies by other people, I would put a coach on Ebay for the exposure. Good place to show off the coach and get your phone number out. When I sold my Country Coach I did not put it on Ebay, I used RVOnline.com and it worked well.

I feel that the most important issues in selling a coach are the pictures and selling narrative. Post pictures that look as professional as what Newell or other professional sites use. Be selective and post the photos that show off your coach the best. A narrative should be very well thought out to make your coach look different. Many people that sell a Newell never mention 24/7 factory support. That single issue is different than any other brand and is important to buyers. Most non Newell owners do not know the support that Newell offers. Newell installs an AquaHot system that is superior to any other builder with the 220V heating elements. If you don't tell them they won't know. Lastly don't price yourself out of the market. Realistically look at what similar coaches SELL for and not what they LIST for.

JMHO...........................

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Steve,

Excellent post! Nothing left to say.Smile

Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2005 Honda Pilot