You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

#551 2000 SOLD

After much deliberation and anguish, we have decided that the coach should be sold to take care of some other family financial matters.

I got it last year in June and started a full renovation and upgrade process. Rented a heated building over the winter and just completed the process. Did not even take it out once.....

A lot of what you see in the Photo album is new, upgraded and in first class shape. Had the engine serviced, Jakes adjusted, Injectors adjusted, valves etc.
All new fluids, new tires, new batteries, new slide toppers just mention a few of the items in the 2 page list at the end of the album. Generator serviced, Aquahot serviced, redone front to back,

I have spent $103,000 in upgrades besides the price of the coach. I really thought this will be ours to keep for a long time. I know I will not get all this money back and would like to move it as fast as possible. I will list it on ebay over the weekend for $179k OBO

You guys here, see it first.
129k miles, 2 slides, Det 60 , Bath and a half.

https://goo.gl/photos/LLscfGtp9Es7MNyF6

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

MG

Marius,

Sorry you selling coach..from pics it looks beautiful! The lights in the ceiling are WOW! Did you do that or is it original?

Bill

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

I actually make those. I made a special one for "my" bus. Normally they are smaller - 48"x24"...this one is almost 8 foot long...had the room and did not have to be shipped which for long ones adds a lot to the cost.....

Check out my Website:

www.rvinfinitylights.com

MG

Excellent job of photographing the coach and listing the updates. Beautiful coach Marius. I presume it has disc brakes on at least the front and tag axles and ABS on at least the front and tag.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Thank you, yes disk brakes steer and tag with ABS.
All new brake chambers and shoes on the drive axle installed by the previous owner.
Has the large diameter Roadmaster front stabilizer bar to add stiffness to the IFS upfront.
Drives like a dream.

MG

This coach is beautiful. Why would you put this much money in a coach this age? What shape was it in when you started? Where is it located?

Well.....It is beautiful and it was worth to me to do all the upgrades that made it into a "like new" coach but with a few miles on it. These were built well to begin with. If I can't do something right, I won't do it at all. 
Was in good shape but dated and needed upgrades on all the things we have done.....one thing led to the next, then flooring, then electronics, then upholstery, then inverter, then this and that.....before you know it, if you want to do it right and not just some spit and polish.....you will spend some serious money.

See if you can buy a newer bus that looks like this, has all the modern features like this one has to offer under 300k+

We have folks coming to see it tomorrow. We are in South Bend Indiana area.

MG

Marius,
It's been almost a year since we swapped emails regarding the transition piece that couples the generator and AquaHot exhaust together. Looks like you have accomplished much since then. If I were in the market I would be beating down your door. This is going to make someone a wonderful coach at a very reasonable price - I think!
Russ

Russ White
2016 Winnebago Vista LX 30T
#530  ( Sold )
1999 45' Double Slide - Factory upgrade 2004

I was very impressed with the lights you added to the coach so I shared it with my wife ..... When my wife saw the lights you installed in the coach she allowed we should do that to ours .... SOOOOOOO My first question is how difficult is the process of installing something like you have done here in the living area ...... and number two what is the approximate cost ... for the sake of others you my email me at [email protected]

Billy & Starla Hoffman
Poteau Oklahoma
 2003 Newell #659

This was not an easy installation .....it was very difficult to bring the wire harness to the ceiling mirror in a spot where the frame would cover the hole and wires.
Every coach will be different I guess depending on how the ceiling and the existing mirror in the ceiling is put up there.
That is where we have to start.....

MG