You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

1985 Newell For Sale

Unfortunately I will need to sell my 1985 Newell.
I purchased/inherited it from an old friend. Had planned to remodel and restore it but due to financial and health reasons I will be putting it up for sale.
Wondered where would be the best place to list it?

Blush 

The most common places for classic coaches are craigslist, RVtrader, this site and some on ebay.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

This is a great place to list it. We got our Classic thru word of mouth before it was even listed. There are plenty of people looking for your coach. We became friends with the prior owner of our Newell.
Be sure to post lots of pictures. You might want to populate the Newell gallery you already have here. I notice it has no pictures yet. Tell what you know, Engine type, transmission,how many ac's etc. What works and what is non operative. The good , the bad and the ugly of your coach.
Good luck with your sale!

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59

I sent the seller a message asking for info and pics but no reply yet.

TOM

Delaware
Looking at Newells
Former coaches '72 MCI, '82 Wanderlodge, '91 HR Limited 40

I will be posting details and pictures later this week.
Just want to make sure I have all info correct before sending.
Thanks

Blush 

(05-30-2017, 01:33 PM)quicktek1 Wrote:  I will be posting details and pictures later this week.
Just want to make sure I have all info correct before sending.
Thanks

Excellent!

Delaware
Looking at Newells
Former coaches '72 MCI, '82 Wanderlodge, '91 HR Limited 40

For Sale

1985 Newell Coach 40 ft. long.

475 HP Detroit 8V-92 Engine Allison 4 speed Automatic Transmission w/ Jake Brake and Cruise. It has the original 4 Cylinder Diesel Generator that works great. Coach runs and drives. Coach has been in inside storage for the past 8 years. Air bags and brakes in good condition. Have not checked all systems. Could use service and lots of TLC. Some of the gages do not work not sure if wiring or gages. Coach has 4 new batteries. All airbags hold in level for weeks Right front runs a little low in travel mode I believe it might have a week valve. TV’s are still tube type. Has stacked washer dryer. 3 in basement AC units. Base board electric heat and 3 propane furnaces. Has in floor safe, Corian countertops, Ice maker (it does not work) Garbage Disposal,

Asking $20,000.00 OBO

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Blush 

Quickie
Where is this coach located?
Thanks

Rob Murdock, S. TX
87 PT38 BBWL

Coach is located in Paris, KY about 18 mile north of Lexington

Blush 

(06-13-2017, 05:55 AM)quicktek1 Wrote:  Coach is located in Paris, KY about 18 mile north of Lexington

Is this coach still available? Please text or call me 254-717-8433 or email me [email protected]