You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Owners manual

It would be nice if somewhere on this site, owners could upload owners manuals, for systems and installed items for reference by others with similar coaches or like installed options.  I do not have a detailed HWH owners manual for my rig, nor anything about the entertainment setup.  Although, that may be outdated, at least I know what to rip out.

Karl and Lisa G.
Coach #385
Toad - Not ready for that yet Confused

Have you tried the documentation section and the Original Owners Manual section

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

(01-08-2024, 04:10 PM)Fulltiming Wrote:  Have you tried the documentation section and the Original Owners Manual section
Well there it is.  I just have not made it to the bottom of the forum page.  I always find others things to read about and then run out of time or the ability to stay awake.  Thanks Richard.

Karl and Lisa G.
Coach #385
Toad - Not ready for that yet Confused

That would be amazing if you could sometime!!! I'm really having a hard time with my entry door as well. The only way in or out is to release the air. I called Newell and they said check the blue wire on the door Motor and it looks fine. Compressor are working fine as well. Any suggestions?

As you enter the coach there is a black plastic cowling about 1/3 of the way up the pole the door swings on.  The cowling covers the mechanism that controls the door movement. After a month in Moab's dust last year my door was sticking so I removed the cowling, blew everything out with compressed air, and sprayed it out with quick-dry lithium and no more sticking.  It took some gentle nudging to get the cowling back on properly as I didn't want to break it. Perhaps that will work for you.

2008 C-15/ZF12
Towing Jeep Gladiator (BluOx/AirForce)

Thank you!!! I have not tried this yet. First time driving a bigger RV. I have driven commercial motorcoaches for years, so the size is not the problem, it's all the new trouble shooting of so many different things. I was hired by an IndyCar driver to drive this coach to the different races. I have to take it to Daytona next week and just freaking out a bit with this door lol.