You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Hello to all!

I do not own a Coach but really like the older Newells and Blue Birds.  Recently found this site and have enjoyed reading the posts and have learned a lot about Newells.  Thanks to the owner of this thread and to those of you who share your questions, ideas and solutions.  Obviously owning an older coach will bring about some things that need to be repaired and/or maintained.  The knowledge posted on your site is very helpful.  I am close to retirement and planning to buy my first coach in the next year or so.  Currently I like the early to mid 2000's.  Thank you for allowing me to be a participant on this site.  Kind Regards,  Ken

Welcome, Ken!!

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Glad to have you as an active member of our group. Feel free to ask questions as they arise.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com