You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Front left flair

Hello everyone I'm looking for a front left fender flair for a 1990 coach number 226

Surely there are a couple retired coaches that have a good one as mine came off on the way home from purchasing her and Newell wants a fortune to make me a new one 

Thanks Chase

If any gurus can chime in & remember which salvage company bought the old Steve Miller Band coach, you might get lucky. But I can't remember if it had been hit on right or left front.

are you talking about deans coach?

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

No, the one that was at Newell a couple of years ago. It was totaled & a salvage company came to tow it away. It's the coach that they wrecked right before the rental/loaner got hit in the back. Someone said driver gave it up after 2nd accident even though neither was his fault.

I believe that was #409, a 1996 but I don't have any details on what happened to it after the front end was wrecked and was totaled by the insurance company.

Welcome Chase!! I wish you luck with finding a front fender flare. I don't know if Newell might still have any or not.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Thanks for the warm welcome and the help looks like I've found one at visone re salvage they have a 91 model that had an engine fire