You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Travel Light on HWH panel

hi all,

before this last trip, my green travel light does not come on when i am in travel mode.  the solenoids clearly engergize and it appears to work.  the light is good because if i turn the ignition key on accessory, the light comes on.  

i talked to mark at newell and he had no idea.  

i am in the hwh calling list and have been for 2 weeks.  i called them again a few days ago and they said their call return time is currently 5 weeks.   yes, that is right, 5 weeks.  

any ideas? and or any ideas if something else might not be working if the travel light is not on?

thanks

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Tom I think 507 had a similar issue.. I'm trying to remember the issue. If I remember correctly. It was a fuse or a really under the kick panel passenger side, but that was 5 years ago.. sorry if I remember wrong

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

the other lights operate normally. i can level or dump or anything else and those lights are fine

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

That was the same issue for me.. the travel light would not light up. The previous owner had done something in the box that was under the compartment to wore around it.. but when I went to newell after I bought it they found it was a relay or fuse in the kick panel.. I'll Call tomorrow and see if they have a record of it.

Marc Newman

(08-13-2017, 12:01 PM)Yachts Wrote:  That was the same issue for me.. the travel light would not light up. The previous owner had done something in the box that was under the compartment to wore around it.. but when I went to newell after I bought it they found it was a relay or fuse in the kick panel.. I'll Call tomorrow and see if they have a record of it.

Where was this relay or fuse in the kick panel. Where is the kick panel?

Rick and Cindy Freeman
1997 Newell Coach #465
Spending summers in Central Wisconsin and winters in Mesa, AZ.

My light stopped a long time ago...but I think that it is the LED because it never comes on.

Newell no longer carries the HWH control panel.

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

The kick panel is in front of the passenger seat. Has a bunch of fuses and relays

Marc Newman