You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Looking for some Warm Weather!

If anyone has any suggestions of a place that is warm the day after Christmas let me know! I am looking for a place to go for 7 days and I really would like to have some nice warm weather and places to ride the RZR! Any suggestions?

Thanks
Pam

Jeff and Pam Reganall
1996 45' Newell Coach #432 Series 60, Allison 6 Speed
Towing 2012 3/4T Ram Truck loaded with the RZR XP Turbo

(12-08-2012, 07:20 PM)RegaNewell Wrote:  If anyone has any suggestions of a place that is warm the day after Christmas let me know! I am looking for a place to go for 7 days and I really would like to have some nice warm weather and places to ride the RZR! Any suggestions?

Thanks
Pam

Padre Island, Corpus Christi Texas is great this time of year. The best place to stay is Gulf Waters RV Resort. We have coach 419 and would love to visite with you but we are leaving on a cruise and on to Florida.

Pete and Debbie Opel
Coach #419, 1996

Thanks Pete..would enjoy meeting up sometime! I will see if they have any place that we can ride our RZR...certainly worth looking into!
Enjoy the cruise and FL!!
Thanks
Pam

(12-08-2012, 09:08 PM)ccopel Wrote:  
(12-08-2012, 07:20 PM)RegaNewell Wrote:  If anyone has any suggestions of a place that is warm the day after Christmas let me know! I am looking for a place to go for 7 days and I really would like to have some nice warm weather and places to ride the RZR! Any suggestions?

Thanks
Pam

Padre Island, Corpus Christi Texas is great this time of year. The best place to stay is Gulf Waters RV Resort. We have coach 419 and would love to visite with you but we are leaving on a cruise and on to Florida.

Jeff and Pam Reganall

The Imperial Sand Dooms near Yuma Arizona.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

Earp, CA just across the river from Parker, AZ and just down from Lake Havasu, AZ. We will be there for Christmas and New Years.
Like the Jimmy Buffet song "snow?"

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

Pam, Lots of Forwheelers, AtVs and four wheel trucks have access to our open beaches, about 40 miles or more all Gulf of Mexico natural shoreline. Look up Padre Island National Seashore for more information. On another note, we just bought a 2012 Dodge 4x4 Longhorn edition and want to set it up to tow. Any feedback how to set it up and how it tows?

Pete and Debbie Opel
Coach #419, 1996

Pete,

I will look more into the Seashore National area for riding.

Did you find the directions that you have to use to tow the new Dodge with? Jeff laminated ours so he has it right at his fingertips when getting it ready to tow. It tows great...Don't even know its back there! We use a Blue Ox tow bar on ours. Jeff is in the process in raising out hitch up on the Coach. With the 4x4 it does sit up higher that our previous truck. Our other plates that we had on our other Dodge bolted right up so that was nice!

OK Now I will also check The Imperial Sand Dooms near Yuma Arizona, and Earp, CA!

Thanks again
Pam

Jeff and Pam Reganall

Pam.....here is a link to the BLM website for Imperial Sand Dunes:

http://www.blm.gov/ca/st/en/fo/elcentro/...isdra.html

It is a giant off road vehicle area.....we've been there a few times with our son. This is the time of year to go there.....too hot any other time.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Time to go!

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

I agree!!!

(12-14-2012, 12:11 PM)prairieschooner Wrote:  Time to go!

Jeff and Pam Reganall