You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

2001 Newell triple slide #596 SOLD

2001 Newell 47' #596
109,000 miles
Detroit 60 series
Generator 1,500 hours
triple slide, bath & a half
king size bed
rear bath
2 sleeper sofa's
$185,000

Henry Gilbert
Florida
954 258-6613

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow it looks amazing

Tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Very attractive. That looks like #596 (last three digits of VIN).

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

(08-16-2017, 08:07 AM)Fulltiming Wrote:  Very attractive. That looks like #596 (last three digits of VIN).

Yes, that is #596
I'm looking to trade up again. 2009 or newer within my budget.
Great shape, runs like new.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Price lowered = $205,000

I am new around here and I do not have a Newell , yet. I own a98Country Coach Concept 45'. Very nice, but we feel more room is order as we spend 5 months in warmer climes. Anyone who have thoughts, please reply. ( first off reason we are attracted to the Newell is the modern interior which seems to be common......we dislike wood interior, our Concept is all leather and stainless , no wood )

Dar,

There are many threads on this forum by others who have been considering the purchase of a Newell. It might be good to use the search engine and scan those threads since many basics have been covered numerous times. Then if you have specific questions, post them as individual threads.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

I traded up from a '98 Country Coach Intrigue, one slide to a '99 Newell, two slide 9 years ago.  The Newell was ten years ahead of Country Coach in features and quality.  The "bones" of the coach are much more heavy duty.  The size of the slides are so much larger than production coaches.  Since your Concept has no slides, the Newell with the slides extended will look and feel gigantic.

Once I got the Newell, I never missed the Country Coach.  Country Coach did one thing BETTER than Newell----and that is coach documentation.  To make up for that you get 24/7 telephone support.

Good Luck in your decision.............................

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

I have noticed that a lot of the newer Newells have quite a bit of "wood" inside. Ours has none. We have a '92. I was sold immediately when I walked inside & saw nothing but non-wood laminate. To me that sets our coach completely apart from "production" coaches. It feels like "elegant simplicity" to us.

(01-27-2018, 03:56 AM)sgsvette Wrote:  
(10-23-2017, 04:01 AM)sgsvette Wrote:  Price lowered = $205,000

Still on the market. Looking to trade up.