You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Considering Sale of #579 2001

Welcome Chuck. Georgia and I have fond memories of the times we spent in #579 with Chester.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Hi Chuck!

Welcome to the gang.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Gonna miss you Chester! If you have time why not try to come to the rally in May? There are plenty of condos and beach houses for rent.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

(03-25-2018, 05:36 AM)folivier Wrote:  Gonna miss you Chester!  If you have time why not try to come to the rally in May?  There are plenty of condos and beach houses for rent.

Chester I am will be at the rally and staying in a house on the beach at Gulf Shores. I will be driving my truck with the goldwing so I can spend time at Bella Terra with all my friends. Looking forward to a week in Al. I have retired from the motor coaching lifestyle. I have taken the coach to Motorhome of Texas for them to sale and we have move to another style in our life. Hope to see you there.

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck

Glad you are staying with the forum Chester. Your years of experience are beneficial to all of us. If you get through Deming drop us an line. Or if you see we are near your location, would be great to visit & maybe share a meal. Safe travels my friend.
Also,welcome aboard Chuck.

Still considering. 
We are looking. 
Thanks.