You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Considering Sale of #579 2001

(08-18-2017, 08:19 AM)Chester Stone Wrote:  I am posting this again just in case an interested Guru may have missed it.

E-mail sent

(08-16-2017, 08:50 AM)Chester Stone Wrote:  Due to my advancing age and worn out joints, I think it is time to put the coach up for sale.  It has 118,000 miles, 2,560 hrs. on the generator, and many upgrades and replacements.  We are on the Oregon Coast for a month then returning to the Phoenix area at the end of September.  If anyone is interested, email me, [email protected], and I will send a list of changes and photos of the coach.

[email protected]

Dear Mr. Stone!

It was very interesting reading of your decision to sell your Newell.  I do not have a coach at this time, but have kept a keen eye out for any Newells which might land on the "For Sale" list. Living in Washington State, I swore I would never buy anything  in this state.....and I haven't!  You wrote in your introductory you would be in Oregon, and I wonder if you would mind if I drove down by car, to see your coach.....up front and close......?   By the way, I don't usually go around inviting myself to peoples' homes, but from what I understand, you have a lovely Newell just ready to put on the market. 
If this is convenient for you, could you tell me where you are, and you may email, or phone, me with your decision.
Thank you for reading my request, and I will look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

Patricia Arthur
[email protected]
(808)333-2332

E-mail sent

Patricia, I sent you an email two days ago but not to this same email address. Sent another one today, but call me at 303-547-5810 if you do not receive my latest email. Chester

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

In August last year I posted that #579 was for sale due to advancing age and worn out joints which prohibit me from maintaining the coach as I would prefer. It is with some degree of sadness that I report that #579 has been sold to a very nice gentleman. Is name is Charles (Chuck) Knuth, and I am sure he will make a fine contributor to the forum. I will still follow the forum and speak my peace whenever it seems appropriate. Good travels to all my good friends and this forum has meant so very much to me.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

Chester,

We will miss your insight, your questioning which made us think smarter, and your impeccable documentation. I hope that you really mean to stay a part of the group.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

We will miss you at rallies but are glad to see you will stay with us on the forum. Best wishes Chester you are a good friend.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

chester, you are not off the hook of hanging around us just because you dont have your coach any more.

you need to come visit us.

tom and darlene

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Oh Chester: your kindness and gentle can-do spirit have been really nice to have around so please stick around.

Jon Kabbe
1993 coach 337 with Civic towed

Chester,
Thank you for your kind words. I hope to be a good steward of the coach that you've cared for so long and well. It's been a pleasure working through the transaction with you, and I appreciate how much of the value of the coach resides in the knowledge you've shared with me. I look forward to the learning curve ahead as the new guy guru wannabe. And I join your friends on this forum in looking forward to the continued pleasure of your company.

Chuck

hi chuck,

you got a really pretty coach. i have been in it often.

stop by if you are in az. i have 2 50a full hookup spots out back

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH