You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

No problems just wanted to share a photo

Gurus,

(please forgive my pride)

I just wanted to share a picture of my coach.  As I turned the corner at the Bella Terra RV Resort, I caught sight of my coach.  I stood there and just marveled at how well these coaches hold up.  For a 15 year old coach with almost a quarter million miles....it still looks pretty good.  I wouldn't trade my coach for any other coach here.  

I'll leave here tomorrow and head towards Texas and then north to the mother ship.

Cheers,
bill

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Looks great!

Beautiful coach Bill.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Looking Good!!! We are scheduled to be at The mother ship the week of Sept 18. Maybe we will see you there...

Mike & Jeannie Ginn
2000 Newell #555 - sold July 2020
2019 Leisure Travel Van FX model

I will be there that week as well.

1995 # 390

And I though I was the only one that enjoyed looking at my own coach.  Smile

It's kinda like mowing the lawn, then sitting back and drinking a beer while you watch it grow again........I love to get our Newell all set up at a site, all shiny and clean, grab a drink and a chair, and just sit a look at it.

Great looking coach, Bill, ENJOY!!!

Bryan
Ionia, MI
1983 Apollo Sceptre 35' DP

Isn't love grand

Georgeb
Coach 385
Toad Mini Cooper 

I understand , Bill. Some may think I'm weird but I sometimes just pause before I turn the shop lights off and admire the "art" that is my Newell and my old muscle cars.!!
Admittedly , there is no shortage of other things that make me weird though.......

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.