You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Starting the search

Hi all.  I have been lurking on this forum and the Foretravel forum for several months now. The wife and I are just a few years from hopefully retirement and hoping to do some traveling. For my 60th birthday present to me we rented a 40 foot pusher, loaded the bikes in the trailer and headed from Michigan to Sturgis for 2 weeks. We have been in tents and trailers but as we thought the motor home is a great way to go. Now just making the finances work and then finding the right coach. I will try to soak up some more of your collective knowledge. Mike

howdy mike,

glad you are here. i am also on the foreforum and it is a great bunch of folks there as there is here.

many of our gurus have had foretravels and in fact one of our gurus just sold his newell and went back to a smaller foretravel.

they are different in style and size.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Welcome Mike. Feel at home to post any questions you might have. We don't bash other brands here and as Tom mentioned we have members here own or that have owned other brands as well as Newells.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Welcome Mike from a Hoosier who is just "south of the border"!

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.