You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New Owner and pics

I posted a question over in the technical section about using the air hose in the engine compartment for filling the tire.  It was answered and helpful but one of the people reminded me that I should introduce myself, give the coach number and maybe a few pics!   That was a good reminder so here goesSmile

My 2018 coach is number 1630.  There are some pics on the website but oddly enough, the only exterior pic is of the storage bay.  I will attempt to post 2 or 3 here as long as I don't exceed any size limitations.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Gregory,

That is a beautiful coach. From the picture, I see that your paint has that subtle "drop shadow" effect. Really, really nice looking. Love the colors!

Congratulations!
bill

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Greg,

Thanks for joining. We don't get many owners of new coaches on the forum. Even if we can't help you with the latest technology, we are very interested in your ownership experience and your observations as you learn the coach.

You can post a ton of pics in the gallery section.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Very nice looking coach! Welcome to the Guru's.

Beautiful coach Gregory. Congratulations.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

GREAT looking rig!  Welcome and enjoy!!

Bryan
Ionia, MI
1983 Apollo Sceptre 35' DP