You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Soon to be......

(12-12-2012, 12:34 PM)encantotom Wrote:  wow, that red razor is striking. do the windows fold or roll down so you can have outside air?

tom

Tom:
Windows slide back for air and better view
Doors are optional - on or off
Two removable airvents on the roof
AND windsheild wipers AND HEAT for those cold mountaintops
AND, my favorite, a plugin for the coffeepot Smile

Forest, congratulations on the sale. I love that red RZR. I sure wish I had a pickup to tow so that I could get my RAR to So. Dakota.

Forest, congratulations on the sale. I love that red RZR. I sure wish I had a pickup to tow so that I could get my RZR to So. Dakota.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

bummer about the boat!

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

steve, you need to come buy my boat. it is for sale.....make you a good deal

darlene and i had a deal. she wanted a ski boat. i didnt. so i bought it for her with the agreement that the day i took it to the lake with the dealer and tried it and bought it was the only day i ever had to go to the lake. so, i hook it up, she or the kids take it to the lake and get someone to back it in for them (women have no problem getting that done) and they use it and when they bring it home i put it away.

been that way for over ten years.

i have finally talked her into selling it...good times

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Tom, We have a great boat a 1959 Glasspar but it is getting old. What do you have for sale?

cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

17' sugarsand tango jetboat mercruiser 175hp__

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Wow, Habitat Restore just made 3 trips in their truck. These guys were great, they take anything and everything.
A good friend just picked up the freezer for his daughter.
Our son has to pick up his stuff, and Cindy's sister is coming today to help go through the last pile.
Advil is my friend....
Closing is scheduled for the 26th at 3:30

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

"Closing is scheduled for the 26th at 3:30"

We'll be thinking of you Wednesday as we cruise south to Chattanooga, and then on to Cedar Key. Hope the closing goes without a hitch.

The last few piles are the hardest......

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Congratulations Forest and Cindy, your next chapter begins!

Signed papers today! Finally, after a couple delays, we are homeless. Sitting in our coach at Poche Plantation RV in Convent, LA watching the rain come down. Sure beats having to go outside and dump water out of the pool, pull leaves out of the pool, watching the weeds still growing.
Gonna be fun. Cindy finally quit all of her crying (she had a much harder time getting rid of "stuff" than I did).
Can't wait until Spearfish to meet the rest of the gang.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337