You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

17" gas bay door struts for sale

hi all,

i bought a case of these things many years ago for my 90 newell.  they are brand new.  i have 40 of them.  i am cleaning up my newell parts and saw i had these sitting in a box i had not looked at in years.  

the pictures show the length and they have the ends on them as well.  they are 17" long fully extended.  they fit my 90 perfectly.  they are 365newtons force, which translates to 82 pounds.  my 90 had 75 pound struts on it originally.  since every newell seems to be a little different i dont know what years they fit.  you would have to measure your struts to know if these would work.  

i will sell them for 7 bucks a piece plus actual shipping.  since they are long, the cheapest way i saw to ship them was via USPS flat rate box at around 19 bucks and that would fit all 40 of them if anyone wanted all of them.  i live in the country so it is an hour or more driving time round trip to anywhere but the post office.  so i would like to ship usps.  

tom

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

(09-25-2017, 08:29 AM)encantotom Wrote:  hi all,

i bought a case of these things many years ago for my 90 newell.  they are brand new.  i have 40 of them.  i am cleaning up my newell parts and saw i had these sitting in a box i had not looked at in years.  

the pictures show the length and they have the ends on them as well.  they are 17" long fully extended.  they fit my 90 perfectly.  they are 365newtons force, which translates to 82 pounds.  my 90 had 75 pound struts on it originally.  since every newell seems to be a little different i dont know what years they fit.  you would have to measure your struts to know if these would work.  

i will sell them for 7 bucks a piece plus actual shipping.  since they are long, the cheapest way i saw to ship them was via USPS flat rate box at around 19 bucks and that would fit all 40 of them if anyone wanted all of them.  i live in the country so it is an hour or more driving time round trip to anywhere but the post office.  so i would like to ship usps.  

tom

tom, I will measure mine when I get home.I will take all of them if they will work on mine.

1995 # 390

i sold 20 of them. so i have 20 left. i suspect they will fit most late 80's classics.

tom

(10-04-2017, 11:34 PM)encantotom Wrote:  i sold 20 of them.  so i have 20 left.  i suspect they will fit most late 80's classics.  

tom

Do you still have these. If so I would take all 20 of them

Fishinator, 
James & Dr. Jeanie 
1987-8V92 Coach#132

sorry, someone just got them a couple of days ago.

thanks

tom