You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

By golly, I'm coming over!

I have extremely frustrated that other drivers will not let me over when I need to
Change lanes. I have often thought that they may not see my amber signalsFlashing on the car. They are hard to see in the bright sunlight. So........I went into a chrome shop and found these amber led turn signals which I mounted to the roof rack. At least now I will know that they saw the signal and intentionally did not let me over. I will feel better About the names I call them

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Wow, those are nice.
In Southern California, my native state, drivers will speed up and plug the spot you are trying to get in to when they see your signals. Not so much in the South. Here in North Carolina, many are Nascar drivers, drafting off each other. Strange how regions have driving characteristics.

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59

I used to think the same thing...but then I realized that my motorcycle on lift blocked my turn signals. I added more LED lights to motorcycle lift, and even more mounted down low on engine bay door.

During the day, I am sure that folks will see it, but at night, I believe that I may have blinded some folks who were following too close. Oh well.

I believe that you can never have too many “Hey notice me” lights on the coach or the motorcycle.

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

I used to work with a guy that always used the "10" rule. He would put on turn signal, count to 10 then make lane change. I asked him why he never looked in mirror while changing lanes. Answer, "They've had 10 seconds of notice. That's plenty of time for them to move out of the way!"

Confusious says: He with the most lug nuts wins....

Intentional misspelling.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Richard, I don't have that problem.  Driving 62 MPH I never get to pass anyone. All are passing me.

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

Sorry about the spelling and grammar. I hate posting from the phone

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

I was told to treat turn signals on trucks & buses as STATEMENTS, not suggestions . . . .

1987 classic #159
8V92 MUI , Allison 740