You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

2018 Daytona 500

We are making plans to head south for the winter (California and Arizona) and want to travel on to Florida to attend the 2018 Daytona 500 festivities for two weeks.  Does anyone have suggestions as to campgrounds or RV resorts in the Daytona area that are Newell friendly?  We have attended other Nascar races (Bristol, Charlotte, Texas, Phoenix) and would prefer to stay at close in campgrounds, even if a little more pricey.  Any suggestions or referrals?

We know its early and the 2017 season is not over, but want to make sure we see the 500 in February.  Thanks.

Bob and Pam Stump
2008 Newell P2000i-Coach # 1247
Port Orchard Washington

Infieldfor the race week

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

(10-19-2017, 05:12 PM)Yachts Wrote:  Infieldfor the race week
That would be fine, but want to have water and electric hookups, and there do not appear to be any available.

Do you know something different?  Thanks.

(10-19-2017, 05:12 PM)Yachts Wrote:  Infieldfor the race week
That would be fine, but want to have water and electric hookups, and there do not appear to be any available.

Do you know something different?  Thanks.

Bob and Pam Stump
2008 Newell P2000i-Coach # 1247
Port Orchard Washington

I know they have trucks come around for water and pump out. That time of year ac is not Normally needed so you can run the generator sparingly to recharge the batteries

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701